Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Rudram
Canada
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Day Of Boardgamers returns for the fourth time at a new venue, the Interactivity Board Game Cafe, Victoria BC, on Sunday 24th November.

Bring games you like and play them with new people.

$10 entrance fee, gives you $5 of credit in the cafe, access all day and space with 59 other like minded boardgamers.

I am working on getting a special event licence for beer service, and working with Jak and Bill to make it as awesome as the last three events.

There will be door prizes. There won't be schedules, tournaments, demo's or seminars on the use of zombies as a plot device in the modern Eurogame.

Any questions, please ask!

Tickets will be available soon, and on sale either direct from Chris Rudram (aka Enigmatic Events), via Interactivity or an official representative.

There is a facebook event page if that helps... https://www.facebook.com/events/226883744140869/

Cheers!

(edited for location)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bah, Victoria
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff C
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bah, shift work.

Sunday, November 24, 2013.
11:45am until 9:30pm in PST.

Interactivity board games cafe
Victoria, bc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Ward
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very much looking forward to this! Had a great time at the last couple events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rudram
Canada
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tickets are on sale from Monday, via Interactivity Board Game Cafe, or in person from me.

If neither work, drop me a line and we can get something worked out. Looking forward to this one... going to be as awesome... hoping to have adult refreshments licence in place. This means, however, I can NOT sell tickets on the door. Pre-sales -only-.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rudram
Canada
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Half the tickets are now sold.

No luck with the 'adult refreshements', however. The Various rules of the BC Liquor licencing don't allow me to get a special event licence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rudram
Canada
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are still a couple of tickets left for the event. Drop me a geekmail if interested. Otherwise, I'll see you all there, them's that is coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.