Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Something is going on here, and attention needs to be called on it. Not just for us political geeks, but for all citizens of the United States of America.

We cannot allow a minority to dictate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love how the republicans claim that everything they have done is NOT something they have done as if there were not cameras documenting this whole thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Debije
Netherlands
Eindhoven
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
bjlillo wrote:
49xjohn wrote:

I agree. Obama shouldn't be allowed to dictate anymore.

Wow, speak about a single-mided broken record.... I suppose American Republicans don't realize how silly they look to the rest of the world. I also suppose they don't really care as long as they get what they want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mi_de wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
49xjohn wrote:

I agree. Obama shouldn't be allowed to dictate anymore.

Wow, speak about a single-mided broken record.... I suppose American Republicans don't realize how silly they look to the rest of the world. I also suppose they don't really care as long as they get what they want.
hey have got what they want, the shutting down of government. They can now show the American people what their view if America is like, except they cannot control what is (and is not) shut down. Ironically the most noise is being made about the most trivial government expenditure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.