Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

1775: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Couple of queries rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonderful game... really liked this one. Just a couple of clarifications, if possible.

1. That area containing Montreal, with some Loyalist and British cubes. The only ways to get them into action are via Quebec then a boat trip, or a boat across the river?

2. Fled Hessians and Native Americans only come back into play via certain Event cards? Or can either British player bring back fled Hessians on their turn?

3. If a battle technically ends via eliminating the enemy, but I still have some unresolved Command Decision results, can I apply those results to redeploy? We were split 50/50 on that one, and I was playing solo!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Schomp
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
We were split 50/50 on that one, and I was playing solo!


At least, even if you were playing it wrong, you can still say "I told you so."
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
1. That area containing Montreal, with some Loyalist and British cubes. The only ways to get them into action are via Quebec then a boat trip, or a boat across the river?

They can just walk across the river where the bridge is marked.

Quote:
2. Fled Hessians and Native Americans only come back into play via certain Event cards?

Correct.

Quote:
If a battle technically ends via eliminating the enemy, but I still have some unresolved Command Decision results, can I apply those results to redeploy?

Correct.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Brosius wrote:
dougadamsau wrote:
1. That area containing Montreal, with some Loyalist and British cubes. The only ways to get them into action are via Quebec then a boat trip, or a boat across the river?

They can just walk across the river where the bridge is marked.


Really? I don't recall reading about bridges. I thought those were the spaces that block boat movement. Off to the rules again....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, al, three questions are covered in te rules.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
Eric Brosius wrote:
dougadamsau wrote:
1. That area containing Montreal, with some Loyalist and British cubes. The only ways to get them into action are via Quebec then a boat trip, or a boat across the river?

They can just walk across the river where the bridge is marked.


Really? I don't recall reading about bridges. I thought those were the spaces that block boat movement. Off to the rules again....


Aha, it's in 3.2.3 Water Movement ...

Quote:
Units may only land move across rivers where the rivers are greyed out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Collins
Australia
Melbourne
VICTORIA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We should have a game Doug. Great game series and about time we caught up.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.