1. If I use Gowron’s action (Action: all other friendly klingon ship within range 1-2 gain +1 attack dice this round). when is effect determined? Does it happen immediately, in the activation phase, or is this calculated during the combat phase? This matters because a lower Capt. value ship can move out of range.
Also is this a continues effect? If Gowron is removed from the board during the round does this effect go away?
2. If I use Gowron’s action (Action: all other friendly klingon ship within range 1-2 gain +1 attack dice this round), say I then use Martok’s (the chosen ship may immediately perform one free action.) Can I activate Gowron’s text a second time? Does this effect stack giving all other friendly klingon ship within range 1-2 gain +2 attack dice this round?
3. Artificial Quantum Singularity, (While your ship is cloaked you may roll your full defense dice in spite of an opposing ships scan token.) If another effect (-1 additional defense dice) was additionally modifying my defense dice from a ship that had a scan token would I roll all my defense dice negating both effects, or would I just the negate the -1 from the scan and still be at -1 from the other effect.
1. Gowron's effect grants its bonus to all ships within range when the Action is activated. Ships that later move into (or out of) range are not affected. The effect persists for the rest of the round even if Gowron is disabled or discarded.
2. You cannot perform the same Action twice in the same round, even as a free Action.
3. Artificial Quantum Singularity only protects you from the effects of the Scan Token itself.