Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Rubin
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many of you are probably aware of the Netrunner videos that have been posting. Since the feedback has been so positive, I'm going to pick it up and post more. Now that I've got the hang of it, it is taking less effort to make them, so I should be able to do at least a couple per week. Sometimes I'll do more or less depending on my other activities.

Until now I was just posting a new thread here every time I had a new video. Apparently that is not what you are supposed to do. You are supposed to put them in the video section. Did you know that there was a video section? I didn't. If you didn't, there are a bunch of videos you have missed, and not just mine.

http://boardgamegeek.com/videos/thing/124742/android-netrunn...

I'm also posting them to http://reddit.com/r/netrunner and my YouTube channel. I even made a special Netrunner playlist on YouTube that has all the Netrunner videos from NYC.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3vnii22vk5R34EbRMhNYv...

Like a good BGG citizen, I'm going to follow the rules and not make any more forum threads for videos. This thread is the last one I will make on this subject. If my videos are something you are interested in, be sure to pay attention to all the other places I just mentioned, or you will miss something. You probably already have.

Also, I wish more people would make and post more real world play videos. Team Covenent does not post nearly enough, as they are covering all the other games as well. It's really easy. The secret is that you put the tripod up on the table. If you can afford Netrunner cards you can probably afford a cheap camcorder. I use my photo camera in video mode.

Please use this thread to discuss Netrunner videos from a meta perspective. Is there anything you would like to see? Positive or negative comments and suggestions? Advice? If I'm going to invest more time and effort into this, I want it to be as worthwhile as possible for the people watching it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would just like to say that I appreciate all of the videos you've been posting. Keep up the good work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bestia immonda
Italy
Bologna
Bologna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah buddy, keep it up!
I like the commentary a lot, you're brilliant!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been watching all your videos, they are great and I've learned a lot by watching them. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.