Subject: Need custom cards and character sheets. Can you help? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Stamp
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hey folks;
This is my very first post on this forum so please be kind. Anywho, As of late I have discovered the fun of playing zombicide so much so that I have decided to take the game to the next level. I have begun to paint my zombies and survivors but what I would really like is if someone could print me out some custom weapon cards and custom survivors cards (i.e: batman,kick ass, etc.) I would do it myself but I don't have a printer and I am not very tech savy (being from the old school before computers where big.) I would be willing to compensate your service with fair monetary compensation or I would be willing to paint up a couple minis for your zombicide game. Please contact me if you can help. Thanks for any and all help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at ArtsCow.com - they'll allow you to put together custom card decks, which they'll then print on good quality card stock, and post to you (for a fee, of course) - all you need to do is find the images you want on the front and back of the cards - and, for that, a browse around these very forums, and/or ZombiesDash.com, and other Zombicide related forum sites, blogs, and so on, will find you plenty of options. Oh and art for the card backs can be found on the Guillotine Games website
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.