Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
After finishing our game of Torres, we quickly moved into a game of the Princes of Florence. Ron and I had already played this game once before and JC was playing for the first time.
I still haven’t gotten a beat on this game and it seems to show in the way I play. There are just so many choices and so few opportunities to take advantage of the choices. Seven turns just doesn’t give me enough time to do everything I’d like to do. As a result, I just feel like I’m always taking sub-optimal moves and producing sub-optimal works.
As it turned out, the game was pretty close until turn 6. On turn 6 and 7, Ron launched past the rest of us on 2 very good works and basically crushed us. On turn 7, I was unable to build the building I needed (it didn’t fit) and I was forced to buy a bonus card. As it turned out, the bonus card provided 10 points towards my work. I’ll need to further investigate the bonus cards during the next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.