Subject: New Role Suggestions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
(this is still the old picture and I am too lazy to update it)
mbmbmbmbmb
The old board hasn't had new posts by anyone else in several weeks and I'd like to hear more suggestions. In addition to the clone (You win if the first person you coreveal with wins), there could be other "loyalty" win conditions, like:

You win if you coreveal with the winning team's head [president/bomber]
You win if you coreveal with the winning team's spy
You win if the final leader of your room wins.
You win if the last person to leave your room wins.

It would also be interesting if some roles knew other roles to start. For example Red Contact would know who Red Spy was to start. Any Red Shy Groupies know who each other are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Holy shit, rebuilding your games collection is expensive!
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi contiguity -

We already have a thread for this topic. Alan has subscribed to it, so if you want him to see your post, it would be more productive to use that thread.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/921106/tweaks-new-role-sugge...

Would you please post there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
mbmb
contiguity wrote:
It would also be interesting if some roles knew other roles to start. For example Red Contact would know who Red Spy was to start. Any Red Shy Groupies know who each other are.

Does anyone have ideas for how to do this in a live game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
contiguity wrote:

Does anyone have ideas for how to do this in a live game?

look at your roles.

close your eyes. red contact open your eyes. red spy put your thumb up.

something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Not sure if something similar exist but going off the 'couples' theme, there could be a romeo and juliet (or twins) for each color/neutral.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Phelanpt Feb 11, 2:15 PM: evils have mostly stood by and watch goods fall. except for emme. she's spinning them round and round.
mbmbmbmbmb
toober wrote:
Not sure if something similar exist but going off the 'couples' theme, there could be a romeo and juliet (or twins) for each color/neutral.

If you referred to the roles thread link I posted, you would see that yes, that suggestion has been made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for discussion with everyone else -- I didn't look at the old board much since it was fairly far back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You were the last person to post in that thread, and that post was made just 3 weeks ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I said, I'm interested in talking with others rather than to myself. It's possible those who would comment wouldn't see new posts because it's several pages of threads back; that's why I posted a new thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Emme
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's if you have your posts displayed by "Recent". If you click on "Active", it is at the top. And I'm sure plenty of posters besides Alan subscribe to that thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
I subscribe to the entirety of all games I might be interested in, even if they haven't been released yet. That includes 2R1B of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mmazala wrote:
That's if you have your posts displayed by "Recent". If you click on "Active", it is at the top. And I'm sure plenty of posters besides Alan subscribe to that thread.

Is there a way to set your default preferences to "active" instead of "recent"? I haven't figured that out yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.