Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Layman
United States
Davidson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At what point in turn sequence does family With no population counters remove the family counter? Pueblo war major event just wiped outmy fully stocked daily in Zuni mtns. Do I have to rebuild the family in canyOn de chelly with passage of time action or does the empty family counter stay in zuni?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Kehrer
United States
West Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
1.7.5 Population display says if a family one the board has no adults in it, any child or horse is sent to passage of time box and the counter is immediately removed to it's holding box.

The family will have to be rebuilt as a new family during passage of time.

The only exception to "immediately" is during the resolution of a raid. Check out the "raid resolution" box on the enemy raid flowchart. Step one says to remove a population counter, but don't remove the family counter yet. It will tell you to do that then in step 3 of that procedure box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Layman
United States
Davidson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks for the rules reference. That is 1 nasty event and there is no way to prevent it using trade goods. That major event just got me leaving Zuni empty and now I just pulled Franciscan faction. Might be the right time to break out good medicine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.