remon ramzy
msg tools
the title say it all
can i move a "multi-colored" from full set ? to another color ?

and if i have full set with house and hotel on it , and someone asked for money , can i pay with "Hotel or the house" ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remos2010 wrote:
the title say it all
can i move a "multi-colored" from full set ? to another color ?

and if i have full set with house and hotel on it , and someone asked for money , can i pay with "Hotel or the house" ?

This question has come up many times and has been answered by the company with different, opposing answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play that you can move a wild card off the full set. But not with a hotel or house on it.

Some play where you can move it but the hotel or house gets discarded

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
remon ramzy
msg tools
Dnasearchr wrote:
We play that you can move a wild card off the full set. But not with a hotel or house on it.

Some play where you can move it but the hotel or house gets discarded

wow that was a really fast answer ! , thanks
but the official rules says that i can Move the multi-colored card from full set to another Color , or another set ?

and about house - hotel thing , i mean with rent , after i put them on a full set , can i pay with them as money ? and it goes to the other player's bank ? or what

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.