Subject: Dragons of Kir now available rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Green
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new Darter game Dragons of Kir is now available from the publisher. They shipped the first ones out Monday and I got mine today; Thanks to Greg Schloesser for the tip. It's really well produced and there's plenty of wood and vinyl in the tube they ship it in.

All the tiles are printed in black and white on clear stickers attached to the tiles; the Dragons (Darters in the original game) are the only pieces done in color and they are very nice, printed on clear stickers all the way around the Darter blocks.

The two pyramids representing your home base are also wooden in lighter and darker colors. The game mat is a beige vinyl chess mat with black squares and no other markings. The game comes with a rule book and two player aids showing the effects of the influence tiles, both printed in black and red. The red tube it ships in is sturdy, although mine got slightly dented in the middle from shipping (the tube is shipped in a long, triangular mailer), not enough to worry about.

Looking forward to playing this one, especially since I have a small chess table at home and I think the pieces will fit nicely on it as well as on the mat provided.

JMG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.