Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Tuepah
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

Been out of the game for a couple of years. Still have my old set with all expansions and will be getting back into it eventually with Alien Artifacts coming out.

I'm just wondering if any cards have been updated since first edition that would be worth buying a new copy for or if my version is still the most recent.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tuepak wrote:
Hey everyone,

Been out of the game for a couple of years. Still have my old set with all expansions and will be getting back into it eventually with Alien Artifacts coming out.

I'm just wondering if any cards have been updated since first edition that would be worth buying a new copy for or if my version is still the most recent.

Any info would be appreciated.
Word is, the only update was a cosmetic/printing one... the card front was made to look lighter. The back side stayed the same to keep the cards from being told apart. AFA gameplay goes, I doubt this would change. IMO, perhaps a few cards could use a tweak (only one I can think of is Galactic Renaissance getting a PP), but otherwise, I won't be too bummed... the gameplay's mostly solid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.