Allen OConnor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Glass Bead Board Games
badge
Read my blog
mbmbmbmbmb
Date: 11/10/13

Players: Allen (me), Amie, Bobby, Gaz, Ginge.

Game 1) Spies: Ginge, Bobby.Resistance: Allen, Amie, Gaz.

This was the first time that we had played a five player game, and I thought that it was interesting that you needed three resistance members on three different rounds. The spies had managed to convince the rest of the players that Amie was a spy, leading to a late, round five victory for the spies.

Results: RSRSS Spies win.

Game 2) Spies: Ginge, Gaz. Resistance: Allen, Amie, Bobby.

In our second game, Ginge gave himself away pretty quickly; and Gaz followed suit, leading to a pretty easy win for the Resistance.

Results: RSRR - Resistance win.

Game 3) Spies: Allen, Bobby. Resistance: Amie, Gaz, Ginge.

The game started with myself and Ginge in a two man squad, I placed Ginge in the party and put a fail card in the mix; so that there would instantly be some doubt that one of us was a spy. By the end of the game, Bobby and I had safely convinced Amie that both Ginge and Gaz were both spies, to win the fifth and final round.

Results: SRRSS - Spies win.

Game 4) Spies: Bobby, Gaz. Resistance: Allen, Amie, Ginge.

This was probably the funniest game of the night. When I announced 'spies, open your eyes,' Gaz sniggered pretty loudly; and when we all opened our eyes, Gaz was trying his best not to laugh. After everybody accused Gaz, Bobby started to defend him; and it became glaringly obvious who the spies were. It's not often that you figure out who the spies are so early, but we did; and we received a perfect win because of this.

Results: RRR - Resistance wins.

Game 5) Spies: Amie, Ginge. Resistance: Allen, Gaz, Bobby.

The resistance were well and truly Played in this round. The first round Ginge frame me as as spy in a two man mission. In the second round, Gaz was convinced that Bobby and I were the spies; a perfect win for the spies.

Result: SSS - Spies win

Game 6) Spies: Amie, Bobby. Resistance: Allen, Gaz, Ginge.

Although Bobby appeared to be a spy from quite early on, Amie managed to win everyone's trust and was included in the last two missions, costing us the game. Amie was the last person that I expected to be a spy.

Result: RSRSS - Spies win.

Game 7) Spies: Amie, Bobby. Resistance: Allen, Ginge, Gaz.

In a funny turn of events, the same two spies came up in this round; however this time, Amie gave herself away, and Bobby gained everyone's trust. We were so convinced that Amie and Ginge were the Spies in this round, I couldn't believe that Amie and Bobby had tricked us again.

Result: RSRSS - Spies win.

Final Scores:

Amie - 5
Bobby - 5
Allen - 3
Ginge - 3
Gaz - 0 (poor Gaz)

Click here to see my acquired taste reviews

Click here to see my session reports

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.