Subject: 2R1B PBF #41 - the Courtyard - Round 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
ortho_ Jan 14, 07:15 PM: hahahaha i think rathstar should be granted some kind of neutral mischief-maker role in any WW game he wants to play :D
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Microbadge: Owner of Too Many Unplayed GamesMicrobadge: Rathcon attendeeMicrobadge: Braid fanMicrobadge: Card Games fanMicrobadge: Trick-Taking fan
Players in the Courtyard at the beginning of round 1:

Slathe
namyzarc
dangermark
Natsume
CityWithoutMen
yougurt87
bt37
mfl134

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
None

Please elect a leader and choose THREE PLAYERS to transfer from the Courtyard to the Bazaar. Send me a GeekMail with your orders. Also, leaders, please consider using a Second-in-Command.

Your deadline to do this is Monday, 16:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

FINAL ROLESET
PBF #41 FAQ

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
Microbadge: Film BuffMicrobadge: World TravellerMicrobadge: Loves to cookMicrobadge: Two Rooms and a Boom - Blue TeamMicrobadge: I love my Best Friend.
Hello all!

Vote Natalie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CWM
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Carson City fanMicrobadge: Ginkgopolis fanMicrobadge: Tournay fanMicrobadge: Troyes fanMicrobadge: Palais Royal fan
Natsume wrote:
Hello all!

Vote Natalie
I'm Blue

Vote CWM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
Microbadge: Film BuffMicrobadge: World TravellerMicrobadge: Loves to cookMicrobadge: Two Rooms and a Boom - Blue TeamMicrobadge: I love my Best Friend.
Your icon is truly hypnotizing....!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
Slathe wrote:
Hi everyone!
Hi Dr. Slathe!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natsume wrote:
Slathe wrote:
Hi everyone!
Hi Dr. Slathe!
Slathe is the Doctor? You figured that out quick..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Microbadge: Pub quiz fanMicrobadge: I enjoy singingMicrobadge: Rick and Morty fanMicrobadge: I play with Yellow!Microbadge: Electrical Engineer
dangermark wrote:
Natsume wrote:
Slathe wrote:
Hi everyone!
Hi Dr. Slathe!
Oh, that'd be hilarious if that were really his role.. Slathe's just sitting around stunned right now, thinking, I must be losing my deceptive touch! How could she possibly have known?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
namyzarc wrote:
dangermark wrote:
Natsume wrote:
Slathe wrote:
Hi everyone!
Hi Dr. Slathe!
Oh, that'd be hilarious if that were really his role.. Slathe's just sitting around stunned right now, thinking, I must be losing my deceptive touch! How could she possibly have known?
I feel that way most days, Crazyman.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Chrono Trigger fanMicrobadge: Two Rooms and a Boom - Red TeamMicrobadge: Ender's Game fanMicrobadge: TARDISMicrobadge: Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal
Hi again!

Offer rathstar coreveal
rathstar, do you punish or embrace frivolity?

Randy how's that super doubleloss laser going?
Natalie, the quokka is back!

Vote CWM
City, how would you feel about offering a private reveal my way? I'll colour reveal to you first if this seems like a possibility.

Also some yays are definitely in order.
Yay for Final Fantasy! (FF9 in particular)
Yay for Team Fortress 2!
Yay for Bomberman!
Yay for Bohnanza!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
bt37 wrote:

GO TEAM QUOKKA!!!!

Did you just started to play FF9?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Chrono Trigger fanMicrobadge: Two Rooms and a Boom - Red TeamMicrobadge: Ender's Game fanMicrobadge: TARDISMicrobadge: Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal
Natsume wrote:
bt37 wrote:

GO TEAM QUOKKA!!!!

Did you just started to play FF9?
Ah I played it years ago. 8 and 9 are the only ones I've finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Let the games begin
bt37 wrote:

I highly recommend 3Japan/6US and 2Japan/4US and 7. 6 is prob my fav But I miss having 100+ hours to spend on RPG'S
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natsume wrote:
bt37 wrote:

I highly recommend 3Japan/6US and 2Japan/4US and 7. 6 is prob my fav But I miss having 100+ hours to spend on RPG'S
I recommend 14 - especially if you want to play a Paladin and need a good FC to run with =d

Also 10, 12, and the ones Natalie mentioned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Pub quiz fanMicrobadge: I enjoy singingMicrobadge: Rick and Morty fanMicrobadge: I play with Yellow!Microbadge: Electrical Engineer
bt37 wrote:
Offer rathstar coreveal
I don't know. He's just the one that gave me player number 99 million, other people epsilon, delta, and e...

So I'm guessing he's firmly in the "embrace frivolity" camp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Final Fantasy IX is great. Some people hate it, but I think it's wonderful.

X is good, too. XII is, eh, all right. And we will never speak of X-2 again..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
ortho_ Jan 14, 07:15 PM: hahahaha i think rathstar should be granted some kind of neutral mischief-maker role in any WW game he wants to play :D
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Microbadge: Owner of Too Many Unplayed GamesMicrobadge: Rathcon attendeeMicrobadge: Braid fanMicrobadge: Card Games fanMicrobadge: Trick-Taking fan
bt37 wrote:
Hi again!

Offer rathstar coreveal

I love frivolity!

By the way Brendan, I'm the Hot Potato Identity Thief.

accept

(Note: This is mod humor and has no actual effect on the game!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
rathstar wrote:
bt37 wrote:
Hi again!

Offer rathstar coreveal
I love frivolity!

By the way Brendan, I'm the Hot Potato Identity Thief.

accept
... ok I did not see that coming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
FF-wise I started 7, but the twist was spoiled for me and I couldn't continue knowing what happens to a certain character cry

3/6 looks interesting. Apparently it's getting an iOS/android release towards the end of this year, might check it out.

I loved IX/9.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
cheers for clarifying the mod humour, otherwise no one would agree to coreveal with me after that! laugh

Hot Potato Identity Thief sounds like a sadistic role. Especially in a roleset with no psych.

Edit... ah actually I wouldn't be able to offer a coreveal, being shy HPIT would be insta-lose

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
All right, guys...stop being so frivolous.. This is a very serious game and we need to think very carefully before we make ANY step about its possible consequences.

Private reveal mfl134
Vote Namyzarc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Offer contig coreveal

Getting in there before anyone else. Contig I know there's a high probability you're observing this game. If you accept, I will vote for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
namyzarc wrote:
All right, guys...stop being so frivolous.. This is a very serious game and we need to think very carefully before we make ANY step about its possible consequences.

Private reveal mfl134
Vote Namyzarc
surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Ok serious time.

City if you and another blue can confirm each other, I will private reveal to either of you.

Otherwise, I'll be playing hard to get this round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Also, everyone repeat after me.

I am a devil.

Note: NOT Brendan is a devil. It's quote I am a devil unquote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] |