Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm finding it hard to contain my enthusiasm.

I've been seeing tidbits about Cop pop up here and there on the geek for some time now (notably on MrBeanKC's monthly GMT p500 update) and everything I read has my anticipation level rising.

Consequently (because being a geek isn't about self-control, at least not if you're me) I went looking for MORE!

Turns out there's a whole new swath of info being given out... only it's not happening on BGG!
soblue

Now, I love our forum as much as the next guy, but I've also seen how people (and rightly so, in some cases)have a way of coming down on those who blow their own horn.

Consequently, I had to slightly badger Kevin McPartland into posting the link you'll find here:
laugh

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/105250

This is a beginning of Kevin's outlining the various landgroups that can be discovered in Conquest of Paradise... (Please don't mistake the playtest kit's art for a finished product!)

...However, it's in the middle of a larger discussion of CoP going on that's just fascinating! You've got everybody from Grognards to Volcanologists weighing in on history, gameplay, culture, and everything in between.

Wish I had seen Sonja's post here earlier:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/75103

Also: If you're feeling adventurous, like I was, and wanna peruse this whole thing at your leisure, remember to keep the dates of these postings in mind!

The most recent stuff is 'straight from the source' pure, but some of the older ideas have been revised! (How cool is that? Forget just waiting for the game to be published, it's getting BETTER in the meantime.)

Good stuff.

-ZZ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.