Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Giaquinto
United States
Norwood
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night we played our first game. We only had 3 players available and I must say that it wasn't very exciting. I figured that would be the case and can see huge potential for 5 players (maybe even 4). I just want to know so that I can plan for the next time.

~Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Myers
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played it with 3, but I have played with 4, 5 and 6. I don't recall if it is officially in the rules, but we start with one location (the lingerie store) already condemned, if we have fewer than 5 players. I like it best with 5 or 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I only play it with 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gallardo
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
5P is O.K. but 6P is best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt andrus
United States
las vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mb
I agree that 3 players is a lot less than exciting. Four was very fun and I would love to play it with five or six. The difficulty with thre is that most of the time you have one player playing tie-breaker which causes the game to lose a little dimension. Try it with four or more and I think you will get a whole new fell for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.