Subject: 2R1B PBF #41 - the Bazaar - round 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
ortho_ Jan 14, 07:15 PM: hahahaha i think rathstar should be granted some kind of neutral mischief-maker role in any WW game he wants to play :D
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Microbadge: Owner of Too Many Unplayed GamesMicrobadge: Rathcon attendeeMicrobadge: Braid fanMicrobadge: Card Games fanMicrobadge: Trick-Taking fan
Players in the Bazaar at the beginning of round 2:

longlivesquare
VikingJ
mowglee
deMorcerf
slinkydink
GirAltSupr
mfl134
Slathe
CityWithoutMen

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
deMorcerf

Whoever is or becomes leader will choose TWO PLAYERS to transfer from the Bazaar to the Courtyard. Send me a GeekMail with your orders. Also, leaders, please consider using a Second-in-Command.

Your deadline to do this is Tuesday, 16:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

FINAL ROLESET
PBF #41 FAQ

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
Microbadge: Antiquity fanMicrobadge: I've got a theory... it could be bunnies!Microbadge: Platinum Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG posterMicrobadge: I play with red!
whats up, what color is controlling this room? the other room is blue blue blue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif The Lucky
United States
Washington DC
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
I play WIFOM with empty glasses
badge
Viking's Law: Anything that can go wrong, *SHOULD*
Microbadge: I play a Viking!Microbadge: Rathcon attendeeMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by, your Microbadge will return in a moment.Microbadge: Viking
This room is red, red, red!

Offer co-reveal Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Antiquity fanMicrobadge: I've got a theory... it could be bunnies!Microbadge: Platinum Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG posterMicrobadge: I play with red!
VikingJ wrote:

Offer co-reveal Mike
is anyone already an outed red, can I work with them instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif The Lucky
United States
Washington DC
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play a Viking!Microbadge: Rathcon attendeeMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by, your Microbadge will return in a moment.Microbadge: Viking
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:

Offer co-reveal Mike
Private reveal to Demo. He's also red (as is evidenced by the fact that he's leader).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
VikingJ wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:

Offer co-reveal Mike
Private reveal to Demo. He's also red (as is evidenced by the fact that he's leader).

Right, does the blue team know any red team roles? I don't want to privately reveal blindly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif The Lucky
United States
Washington DC
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:

Offer co-reveal Mike

Right, does the blue team know any red team roles? I don't want to privately reveal blindly.
Only mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
VikingJ wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:

Offer co-reveal Mike

Only mine.
can you just privately reveal to me or publicly reveal so that I know I can trust you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Microbadge: God plays diceMicrobadge: John Tenniel Fan - Cheshire CatMicrobadge: I love trick-taking gamesMicrobadge: Alice in Wonderland fan - Cheshire CatMicrobadge: American McGee's Alice fan
Back from classes. Still catching up on what I missed today.
But I am RED.
If you private reveal to me, I will reciprocate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
DeMorcerf wrote:
But I am RED.
Right, and you could be the spy. I have to assume at least 1 red already compromised their role, can I just go through them after it is confirmed. or can another red player please color reveal and vouch for demorcerf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CWM
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Carson City fanMicrobadge: Ginkgopolis fanMicrobadge: Tournay fanMicrobadge: Troyes fanMicrobadge: Palais Royal fan
DeMorcerf wrote:
But I am RED.
Private Reveal deMo

Whisper deMo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif The Lucky
United States
Washington DC
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:
mfl134 wrote:
VikingJ wrote:

Offer co-reveal Mike

Only mine.
can you just privately reveal to me or publicly reveal so that I know I can trust you?
Same question to you.

Whisper Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
CityWithoutMen wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
But I am RED.
Private Reveal deMo

Whisper deMo
CWM, can you color reveal to me so that I can start privately revealing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CWM
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Carson City fanMicrobadge: Ginkgopolis fanMicrobadge: Tournay fanMicrobadge: Troyes fanMicrobadge: Palais Royal fan
Um.... I publicly color reveal last round if you recall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Microbadge: God plays diceMicrobadge: John Tenniel Fan - Cheshire CatMicrobadge: I love trick-taking gamesMicrobadge: Alice in Wonderland fan - Cheshire CatMicrobadge: American McGee's Alice fan
Mike, I don't know why you need any further evidence. You never offer any when you are leader. Clearly I am Red because I was elected leader and no one is disputing my colour and calling me a spy. So in turn, I must suspect that you are Blue and simply fishing for more info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
DeMorcerf wrote:
Mike, I don't know why you need any further evidence. You never offer any when you are leader. Clearly I am Red because I was elected leader and no one is disputing my colour and calling me a spy. So in turn, I must suspect that you are Blue and simply fishing for more info.
No, I'm not, though, you can think that. I'd get another person who shows red to vouch for me. which is what I am hoping you can do. otherwise I'll remain worried. you could be the blue spy in power. As far as I know, zero reds have showed up to support you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Offer co-reveal VikingJ I'd like to trade with you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Well, it's still early in the round Mike.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
DeMorcerf wrote:
Well, it's still early in the round Mike.
I know, I'll wait. no big deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif The Lucky
United States
Washington DC
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
DeMorcerf wrote:
Offer co-reveal VikingJ I'd like to trade with you.
Your deal is steep, but I accept.

Whisper Demo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
yuk
Argh, I made a miscalculation with that bartering. Just take your wheat and sheep and scram, charlatan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
DeMorcerf wrote:
yuk
Argh, I made a miscalculation with that bartering. Just take your wheat and sheep and scram, charlatan.
and this is why I do it my way.

shakeshake

ps this smells of trap

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adry Giralt
Spain
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Resistance fanMicrobadge: Mario Mushroom fanMicrobadge: Counter-Strike fanMicrobadge: Two Rooms and a Boom - Blue TeamMicrobadge: Online Poker player
Hi i'm blue, this room is red red red and i feel alone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Batman fanMicrobadge: Reddit fanMicrobadge: Stonemaier ChampionMicrobadge: Super Smash Bros. fanMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fan
I am red

You can trust DeMo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   |