tom alphin
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once logged into BGG, there is no obvious button on the homepage (or on every page for that matter) to take you to your own homepage. I want to go back to that page to see my geeklists, or to see the things I've rated and I want to get there easily. The only way i've found so far is to "search" for "user" "henrysunset". This is a lot more cumbersome that i would like.

I love the site and understand the need to squeeze advertising content in with site content, but please add some more space around the content and please, please, please make it easier to get back to my own personal page.

--- tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom alphin
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Why is it so hard to get to my favorites/ my geeklists e
Nevermind my comment above. Instead, you need to fix BGG to work correctly under IE7. It looks great in firefox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've got an 808 and a 303 and a record collection like the ABC
mbmbmbmbmb
What's busted in IE7?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom alphin
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the dark blue bar with all the options for "browse, My Geek, Forums"... is not usable in IE7 beta.

I see the word "BoardGameGeek" in yellow on the left and it is a working hyperlink to the homepage, but the options in white to the right of that are missing. Since the options are missing, the dropdowns are also missing.

The IE7 beta is a free download so I encorage you to try it and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.