Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed my order from Lumenaris 23 days ago now, and my credit card was charged 16 days ago, and I have yet to receive a shipping notice. My emails to Mary, who confirmed my order, have also gone unanswered.

Is this sort of timeline normal for those that have received the game? I'm starting to wonder if I should just get the charge canceled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I tried to contact Lumenaris some weeks ago because I wanted to know how much the shipping costs are to get the game to Germany. The last email wasn't answered so I wrote

Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

through BGG. Finally he has answered my question. But until today I did not get an answer from Mary...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a private message with your info and I'll check on your order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got a response from Mary today that the game was out of stock and should be back in stock tomorrow, so I guess it was just because the game was out of stock and no one was responding to emails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear they got that straightened out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered with Mary 8 days ago and nothing so far. I'm not too far away from them (we're both in California), so I hope that I won't have to wait too long for this to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve, I just checked on your order. Looks like it was in today's shipping, so it should show up early next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, many thanks for checking Joe - I'm looking forward to getting it on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Still nothing... USPS? FedEx? Covered wagon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lumenaris generally sends everything by USPS, which usually takes a week or less to arrive, depending on where you're located. If it doesn't show up this week, something went wrong in shipping. You can email the company at sales@lumenaris.com, or just send me a private message on here and I'll pass the word along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.