Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
I like this game, but it rarely comes out. Too sneaky for my family members. But I found the perfect people to play it with: Tara and Jeremy!

We had a blast! They'd never played before, and I was happy to teach them (they are new to German games but love playing and assimilate rules quickly -- my kind of gamers!)

The first game was cool with lots of big steal as Tara and Jeremy picked up on it quickly. In fact, Tara had the lead through most of the first game and won handily!

So midway thru the second game as I realize Tara is in the lead again, I tell Jeremy: "You know, I think that it must be a guy thing: we play with 3 people but the guys butt heads fighting over everything while the pretty girl scoops all the points. We gotta get her good!" And with that Tara lead melted away and she ended up finishing last, with me narrowly winning. =) (Normally I wouldn't play that way, but Tara was starting to gloat! =)

I don't have any scores to report: I wrote them down but I left them downstairs and don't feel like getting them right now. (Besides, in a filler game, who cares about the score?)

We all have a blast playing games and get along really well, and just had a great night playing games, having some cool fellowship talking about everything God has been doing in our lives, and basically just enjoying each others company! Great night all around!

I think Monday night Corwin and Jeff will be back over here, and so I'll have another sess report in a few days!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.