Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Massey
United States
Salem
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Attendees: Andrew, Alison & David, Dave R., Pat, Charles "Don't Tow My Car" Glaser, Matthew & Carrie, Jonathan, Craig and a newcomer - Andrew Boyer

Games Played: Carcassonne, Settlers of Catan, Traumfabrik, Bluff, What's That On My Head, Metro, Viva Pamplona, Basari, Café International, Through the Desert, 6 Tage Rennen, and Old Roman Game - ask Jonathan for more details.

Carcassonne - Andrew W. Andrew B., Charles and Craig:

Andrew B. was looking to try out his new copy of Carcassonne and it wasn't terribly hard to scare up interest in this game. Despite my penchant for giving Dave B. a hard time about his love affair with the game, I do think it is a very good game and perfect as an opener.

The battle of the Andrew's was on as both seemed to score points early and often. I'm not sure, but I think that maybe the loser had to change his name. Andrew W. was better positioned in the end with more farmers in the right place and scooped the win. Andrew B. must now find a new unique name for future game sessions. Charles and I managed to share last place. This was one of the lower scoring games of Carcassonne I have seen and I'm not sure I have a good explanation why.

Scores: Andrew 55, Andrew B. 50, Charles 36, Craig 36
Ratings: Andrew 8, Andrew 8, Charles 8.5, Craig 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.