United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tile 9P.
After you get in off of the road.
Is this all one room with 3 switches or 3 separate rooms.
If it is 3 rooms how do you get into the building?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming you mean tile 9P. I see it as 3 separate rooms, a security zone and a rotating security gate. You come in through the prison main entry door. Identified by the brown door token. Which is locked until you find the hidden blue objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stegner
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure.
But, once you come in the brown door.
Are you isolated in a small square room or is it one larger room with three switches that wraps around 2 sides of the rotating security gate.

It looks to me as though there are 3 rooms. One with the brown door, one with the white and yellow switch and one with a purple switch. But it looks like there is no door between any of these interior rooms without rotating the security gate which can't be done from the room with the brown door.

I think my hang up is that the desks or whatever is drawn in the room looks like they continue the wall like a receptionist desk and would block movement. I am likely thinking too much about it, and you can freely move between those 3 rooms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as you enter through the brown door, you are in the first room (top right).
From there, you can only cross through the security zone (without stopping), into the rotating security gate
from that gate you can either access the room on the right with the white and yellow switches, or access the room to the top with the violet switch, they both have doors to the rotating security gate.

note that the yellow borders of the rotating security gate shows its "open" sides, at start these are open to the top and to the right side, so it allows access to both rooms with the switches.

the desks drawn are behind a glass wall facing the first room, but there is no direct access between them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelus is right, from the first top right room you move into the security passage, then into the rotating gate (the yellow edges are the openings). From there you can access the other rooms with the switches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stegner
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AAAAaahhhh thanks.

I didn't see where it said which side was the wall. I figured the bold sides were the wall and the sides with nothing were clear.

This makes the module make so much more sense!

TYVM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the walls on that rotating security gate could have been a bit more obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.