Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Tyson
United Kingdom
Toddington
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At The Point, Central Milton Keynes next Saturday, 8th April, from 10.00am to 5.00pm.

Hoping to see all the regulars and some more new faces

If you need any more info, contact me here or have a look at our website:

http://www.gaminguk.info/mk/

Also please note that the May session will not be on the 2nd Saturday as that would clash with Beer & Pretzels at Burton-on-Trent (guess where I'll be ). Instead for one month only we are moving the MK games day to the 3rd Saturday, the 20th May.

I can highly recomend Beer & Pretzels as an excellent and fun gaming weekend - for more info have a look here:

http://www.spiritgames.co.uk/bnpdetails.php

Any Geeks who'd like to say hi, I'll be running the Hordes of the Things copmetition on the Saturday, and gaming by the second-hand games stand on the Sunday

Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, can't make it this time. Maybe in July...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Tyson
United Kingdom
Toddington
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
July it is then Philip, hopefully we'll finally meet face-to-face then

Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Richard,

Have pencilled the May Date into my diary, will be good to meet up with you again.

Paul.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Tyson
United Kingdom
Toddington
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Paul, didn't get my usual notification of new posts so have only just seen your post of the 7th April. Will be really good to see you again - what do you fancy playing?

Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost anything Richard, might bring a few with me. I recently purchased a large amount of second hand games and going through them to see which I want to keep and which to sell. I've been enjoying Caylus and Fury of Dracula of late.

Look forward to catching up with you then.

Paul.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Tyson
United Kingdom
Toddington
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to play some of the games that have been hanging around for a while and then keep or sell as well

Of the recent games (last 6 months or so anyway) the one I've played most is probably Railroad Tycoon. I do like Caylus, but have only managed to play three times - perhaps this is one we should get together for on May 20th then? A lesser known one I'm really keen on is Das Ende Des Triumvirats, an excellent three player game. Bizarrely I also enjoy Roma despite it having far too much luck for me - dice and cards, oh dear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.