Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Palmyra» Forums » Rules

Subject: How many tiles would you earn from the example in figure 6 of the rule book? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rules:

Quote:
The legion always moves from one tile to the newly placed tile...

The legion expands the land area. For each match in landscape type between a newly place tile and all adjacent tiles, you receive one new land tile. For each match of features, you receive 2 new tiles.

The example in figure 6, which is used to explain tile placement, shows the player placing three mountain tiles in a vertical line and moving his legion onto each tile. The example (since I can't see how to copy and paste it) looks like this:

{Mountain city centre tile (A)} {New mountain tile (C)}
{Desert city centre tile (B)} {New mountain tile (D)}
........................................{New mountain tile (E)}

So, my question is; how many land tiles would you earn?

Is it:

- 4. After all your placements and moves, you count up. (A) and (C) are adjacent and score you 1 tile. (A) is also adjacent to (D), for 1 tile,
(C) and (D) are adjacent to each other for 1 tile and finally (D) and (E) are adjacent for a fourth tile.

(Edit: To try and actually line the tiles up as shown in the example!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Lloyd!

It is 4 tiles!
for the first tile you get 1 new tile, for the second +2 and for the third +1 = 4 in total.

Many greetings
Bernd, tomorrow very early on the way to Essen.

www.irongames.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so glad I got it right! See you Thursday or Friday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.