Subject: Krosmaster Quest info rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arcnarenth wrote:
I could maybe see small figure pack expansions to replace tokens piecemeal, but I think we need to see exactly how enemies and such are worked into the game first.

Yes, I could get behind that, but I agree we need some more information first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M mom
Netherlands
doesburg
gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NeoGenesisX wrote:
Damnit Ankama, STOP TAKING MY MONEYYY cry

THIS!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the game is what it says it is, I'm afraid it will crush my Super Dungeon Explore from my collection...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M mom
Netherlands
doesburg
gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NeoGenesisX wrote:
If the game is what it says it is, I'm afraid it will crush my Super Dungeon Explore from my collection...

THIS........ again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiren Maelwulf
Canada
Richmond
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dicedaddy wrote:
NeoGenesisX wrote:

THIS........ again

Yup. I love SDE, but simply not feeling the need to have to paint everything would be huge. Plus the compatibility with Arena is such a huge boost, allowing me to effectively transport two games when I go out with, assumedly, less storage space needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, if Akama/JAG and SDE would release the files for the card templates, it wouldn't be impossible to convert characters from each games to the other... If the Ember Mage fought the Queen of Tofus, I wonder if one could eat the burnt Tofus...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NeoGenesisX wrote:
Actually, if Akama/JAG and SDE would release the files for the card templates, it wouldn't be impossible to convert characters from each games to the other... If the Ember Mage fought the Queen of Tofus, I wonder if one could eat the burnt Tofus...

Except for the scaleissues.
Krosmaster are twice the size of SDE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm... You are right. Its been awhile since I've pulled out my SDE models. Maybe if we could find a way to deflate the Krosmaster guy's head a little, it would scale a little better...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M mom
Netherlands
doesburg
gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man is this going to be a another KS campaign to?? otherwise i should consider eating dry rice from now on and saving my money just in case
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dicedaddy wrote:
Oh man is this going to be a another KS campaign to?? otherwise i should consider eating dry rice from now on and saving my money just in case

I saw mentioned somewhere that this and season 2 would be a KS next may?
Not sure how accurate that is tho?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ropya wrote:
Dicedaddy wrote:

I saw mentioned somewhere that this and season 2 would be a KS next may?
Not sure how accurate that is tho?

JAG said this in the comments of the Frigost Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see where my yearly gaming budget will be going now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
Yeah guys this Franchise has me hooked. Between this and trying to complete my HeroQuest collection I am spent. But I could not be happier, I have friends who are not a fan of Arena but when I showed them Quest they Jumped on board. I just hope the Kickstarter in may is a little more friendlier to people who own previous expansions of Krosmaster. I am Excited!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
quietcorn wrote:
From Google Translate:

And here's a colorized and Illustrated model By Xavier Houssin Edouard Guitton and the new Quest Boardgame Krosmaster Exclusivity and its game modes

- HEROES VS DEMON : 2 to 6 players , outdoor adventures AND in dungeon. 1-5 players against a player " DEMON " . Either the players earn SET or the player " DEMON " wins ONLY . This is the " cooperative " mode. Duration 2-3 hours.

I think you're refering that mode as "Semi-Cooperative". Cooperative without a term of semi is full-cooperative.

If this game has many ways to play, I would like to have a full cooperative vs game (DEMON AI).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'd prefer a full co-op to one with a GM (or "Demon" as they call it for this game.) I recently got Pathfinder and have been enjoying playing it through with my wife. With Krosmaster Quest, you need more than 2 people to have any kind of co-op at all. That said, perhaps some good rules (probably unofficial) will come out for playing it as full co-op. I think it's hard (although doable) with a tactical combat game to make good A.I. though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
No kickstarter for this just pre orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang. I was really psyched when I saw co-op, but it sounds like it is just one vs. rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |