Mascarade» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 player clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jarryd van Zanten
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Caveat: I know a 2 player game is not ideal, but I loved the fact that effort was put into being able to play it, so why not? Thanks Bruno!

I had my first 2P game last night and came across a couple of things that I hope people could clarify.

Can you swap-or-not your protected card with the other player's left or right cards?

If you refute an announcement with your protected card, do you have to swap-or-not that card on your next turn?

I would think no and yes?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
The 2 and 3 players rules were added and mostly playtested by Repos Prod, so I don't dare answering without asking them first ;-) - which I just did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
No, you can only swap your left or your right card with either your protected card or the left or right card of your opponent.

To put it otherwise, one of the swapped card must be your left or right card, and you cannot swap it with your opponent's protected card. This might have been a clearer wording.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wombi Wombat
msg tools
Hello,
I have two questions about Fool swap.
1) In 2 or 3 players game, can I use Fool swap, to swap my second hand card with another player card?

2) In 2 players game, can I use Fool swap, to swap another player protected card with one of his hand card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ann Pichot
msg tools
Hello,

1) Yes, you can but you can't swap with another player protected card.
2) And no, you can't swap another player card.

Have fun !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.