David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this game 2-3 days ago and I've already read the rules. I just logged in here fully expecting to watch a video demo and/or overview of the game in English. To my shock..... there is not one for this highly ranked game.... surprise Clearly I've been spoiled by bgg....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started my first game of this this via PBeM, playing the Russian side. So far we're into turn two and I have a feeling I might not have pushed far enough and hard enough to start. We'll see how badly this turns out...lol

What a great little gem of a game I've found here though. Easy (I can see why there's no video). Made a few simple mistakes to start (+2 ZOC to move out of a hex took some getting used to I was adding up all of my strength across a river, then halving it vs. halving each individual hex and adding those together), but I think I have the basic rules down already. Of course strategy-wise I still have a lot to learn.

Lots of fun. Plays great PBeM too. Considering picking up Victory Denied now too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.