Hide
5 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions regarding the rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adryan Consalter
msg tools

- What is the function of the star marked "raid" and "consolidate power"?

- Can ships attack (march) a land territory? What if it has a port?

- Can the ships support land units?

- When you play a character card, do you choose the card?

- What happens to the card after you played it?

- When "Clash of Kings" card is played, are Power tokens you bet spent? What about when the wildlings attack?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Schuster
Germany
Bretten
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess with such questions, you should just read the whole rules once again. You'll come up with alot of additional questions if you dont. These issues are all laid out very clearly in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Angioletti
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't like to answer with just a "read the Rulebook again", but you really should. All of your questions are clearly answered in the Rules, you can find them online here. http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/agot-bg-2nd-ed...

-Special (Starred) Raid can remove Defense orders in addition to Raid, Support and Consolidate Power orders.
Special Consolidate Power let you Muster units in the area where it is placed in alternative of gaining Power Tokens.

-Ships can never march into Land areas, other units can never move into Sea areas. You can enter a Port only if you control the connected Land area.

-Ships can support adiacent Lands and Seas, other units only adiacent Land areas.

-You choose the card, then it goes to the used House Cards pile. You get all the cards in the pile back when the last card in your active hand is descarded (but the last card descarded stays in the used pile).

-Every Token used in any type of bidding is lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adryan Consalter
msg tools
I would re-read, unfortunately the game isn't mine, it's a friends.

About the online rulebook, I will check it out.
Also, thanks for answering the questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Starr
msg tools
Star raids can burn off defense orders. Star consolidates can muster at castles (1 muster point) or strongholds (2 muster points).

No. Ships may however RAID a ship in port if the opposing player has a consolidate power on it.

Yes.

Yes.

The card is laid down in plain view so all players can see spent battle cards. It's public knowledge on spent cards and any player can see your cards IF not in a battle. After you use all your cards, you put all of them back in your hand EXCEPT your last played card. It remains on the table, spent.

Yes. Yes. No refunds for power tokens spent on either bids for the tracks or wildlings attacking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.