England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

My copies arrived today and I noticed that the Expand Your Lab rules booklet has been mis-printed. The English rules have been split and the French rules are sandwiched in between them. This is no big deal, but some people may miss that there are more English rules after the French rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe that was just to your copy. I checked several cartons and the most were ok. Maybe some malfunction from the machine or so. But I totally get your point so I check it still just in case.

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Maybe that was just to your copy. I checked several cartons and the most were ok. Maybe some malfunction from the machine or so. But I totally get your point so I check it still just in case.

Alex

It's not a big deal. I got six copies for the shop, but only opened one of them for demo so don't know if the rest are like that. The rules are posted on your site anyway, so I'll just link to that on my site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes of course I understand.
If I can help somehow let me know please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.