Michael M.
United States
Bloomington-Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got into Legendary long after Dark City came out, so I dunno how long it was after DC that we started hearing about FF. We already know that the next Expansion will be Spidey themed and that its coming out in February. When do you expect that we'll start seeing sample cards and new keywords, etc....?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take a guess and say late November or early December.

Obviously, the FF expansion just came out, so they want to concentrate their messaging on that for the time being.

There were a couple images on display at GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryon Hake
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
December 26.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Carvalho
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
I dwell in possibility
badge
Forever is composed of nows
mbmb
My crystal ball is telling me the 6th, the month however, remians unclear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"I have a strong, psychic belief that the world will end the Spiderman expansion will be previewed on the stroke of midnight, on New Years Eve."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Born
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The FF awesomeness gets me checking BGG for the Spidey expansion page daily
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J L
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
January 2014

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bohm
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If anything, the Legendary expansions have been pumped out a little too fast. I've barely broken Dark City in, FF is in the mail and Spidey is announced.

We need to switch the Legendary creative staff to decaf! (That being said, feel free to let us know more about Aliens).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never Knows Best wrote:
If anything, the Legendary expansions have been pumped out a little too fast. I've barely broken Dark City in, FF is in the mail and Spidey is announced.

Man, I'd like them to go faster. LDC is 50+ plays, FF getting 20+ just this month and we're still 4 months away from February (probably looking at getting hold of it in March). Spidey for X-Mas would've been better, then the next LDC size expansion early 2014.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.