Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've scratched my head over the Event card rules for ages - it looks like something has got lost in the translation!

So far as I can tell, the Ark Player draws 3 Event cards, chooses one to keep, and then activates it at the appropriate time. Is that all? Does he ever draw more event cards?

All the other rules I'm fine with, but I really don't get what I should be doing with Event cards! Thanks in advance for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone else as confused as I am?

The implication is that he gets to draw more cards as the game goes on, but it only ever says he draws cards before the game starts - and then only gets to keep one of them.

So when does he draw? And how many?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Rood
United States
Palm Beach Gardens
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I interpreted this as the dark player draws three cards and plays 1 each turn. Granted early in the game, there may not be any usable cards that they draw. Not sure if that is correct or not, but that's how I'd play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Rood
United States
Palm Beach Gardens
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As for when the dark player draws the cards, it seems like it would be after he places any treasures/artifacts that came out, based on the order of things the dark player can do in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.