Yiorgos Golfinopoulos
Greece
Patras
GREECE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great title by the way!

"Action: If you control at least 1 Dwarf hero, put a Dwarf ally from your discard pile into play under your control. Put that ally on the bottom of your deck at the end of the phase."

What if the ally is destroyed and discarded before the end of the phase? Do I have to drag him out of the discard pile and on the bottom of the deck then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alogos teeheehee
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From my compiled Q&A : http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1056508/unofficial-faq-c...

Quote:
Q: When a dwarf ally is put into play by To Me! O My Kinsfolk! effect and he dies, does it get back under our deck from the discard pile?
A: The lasting effect created by To Me! O My Kinsfolk! only applies if the character is still in play at the end of the phase. After a card leaves play, it can no longer be targeted by effects unless those effects specifically target a card in an out of play state. The extra text on Sneak Attack was only to help players understand how it works, but it's the same for both cards.
We did reverse / reword some rulings that I had previously sent to players because either I was wrong or there was a better solution. If you want more clarification on particular rulings, you would have to remind me which ones I changed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.