Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Goeshi
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you have multiple weapon modifiers? ie. Can you have a .44 Magnum with hollowpoints AND a laser pointer AND plenty of ammo? I can't see a rule forbidding it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Goeshi wrote:
Can you have multiple weapon modifiers? ie. Can you have a .44 Magnum with hollowpoints AND a laser pointer AND plenty of ammo? I can't see a rule forbidding it.

You could have a pistol or the evil twins with all three, but Magnums don't benefit from either version of Plenty of Ammo (One is Pistol, Evil Twins or Rifle, the other is Sawed Offs, Shotgun or Ma's Shotgun) or Laser Pointers (which only work on Pa's Gun, Pisol, SMG or evil Twins).

It would also take three of the survivors five slots and not be easy to accumulate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dahak wrote:
Goeshi wrote:

You could have a pistol or the evil twins with all three, but Magnums don't benefit from either version of Plenty of Ammo (One is Pistol, Evil Twins or Rifle, the other is Sawed Offs, Shotgun or Ma's Shotgun) or Laser Pointers (which only work on Pa's Gun, Pisol, SMG or evil Twins).

It would also take three of the survivors five slots and not be easy to accumulate.

Pretty sure it'd only take 2 slots, as the rifle and scope combine to one item, so do the pistol and laser pointer

So weapon+, and plenty of ammo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
westcl2 wrote:
dahak wrote:
Goeshi wrote:

Pretty sure it'd only take 2 slots, as the rifle and scope combine to one item, so do the pistol and laser pointer

So weapon+, and plenty of ammo

He's adding Hollow Points as well for a +1 Damage
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goeshi
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, bad example with the Magnum, but my question is basically whether the Plenty of Ammo and Hollowpoints cards work in conjunction to effectively create a "Plenty of Hollowpoints" card? It seems the answer is yes though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only based on the rules, yes, nothing prevents bonuses from stacking (except specifically with multiple hollow point or laser tags).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the bonuses stack but multiples of the same item only give it once.
also, for the different ammo types, I think I saw a statement that indicated you can only use either of them, not both.
it should be in the item description on the card, but dont have it here to check

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
the bonuses stack but multiples of the same item only give it once.
also, for the different ammo types, I think I saw a statement that indicated you can only use either of them, not both.
it should be in the item description on the card, but dont have it here to check

You can stack multiples of Plenty of Ammo though. So you could have two (or more) re-rolls on each shot:

Zombicide FAQ wrote:
(Q) If I have two Plenty of Ammo cards of the appropriate type, can I re-roll my attacks twice?

(A) Yes. You get one re-roll per appropriate Plenty of Ammo card in your possession.

The different bullets definitely makes sense though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.