Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting List for Shadows Over Camelot PBF

People who have not played a game get priority.

Priority is then decided in the following order:
1) Not in a game
2) Not modding a game
3) Oldest most recent game played
4) Least games played
5) Least ignored invites

Suggestions on how to improve the system welcome

Last update: 1 November 2013
Name
heylisarenee
LL6869
mattnik
Gront
bayushi_david
JoeC0
stevekerr25
Xapi
Ripshawd
ackmondual
clloyd09
chadnorth
Captain Crumpet
hiahQ
awp832
leafboy
AsGSnak
Odysseus3
MilesF
TigA
Pedrator
Cush1978
Preferences
-
-
-
-
MC
Base
MC
Base
-
Base
-
-
-
-
Both
-
MC
Base
Base
Both/MC
Both
-
Games Playing
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Games Played
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
#2, #3
#1, #3
#2, #3
#2, #5
#1, #5
#2, #3, #5
-
#1, #2
#2, #3
Games Modding
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Games Modded
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
#2, #5
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Invites Ignored
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuckOfDeath V
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup This looks like a lot of fun. I just got a copy of this game and have only got one play in. Is there room for this inexperienced knight in an upcoming quest?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Shaw
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely! Young Squires are always welcome to give the games a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Ready to play, Merlin's Company preferred...

...but will mod or play either as soon as there are at least 6 ready players in either one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DuckOfDeath V
United States
Hillsboro
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. Please put me down for the base game only. As I haven't played any of the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Shaw
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one expansion, hopefully they don't make more. And, IMHO, Merlin's Company makes it much better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoeC0 wrote:
Thank you. Please put me down for the base game only. As I haven't played any of the expansions.
Added.

chadnorth wrote:
...but will mod or play either as soon as there are at least 6 ready players in either one.
Feel free to use the waiting list to put together SOC 6 - please let me know the result of your invites (who accepted, who ignored) so I can update the waiting list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wilkens
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in playing. This would be my first time playing any game via forum. I can play either base or expansion, but would prefer the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diogo Poupado
Portugal
Ourém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fellow Knights, I am up for yet another match.

MC, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me see if I have this right. So far those ready to play are:

SOC - JoeC0
SOC - Xapi (added 11/1)
both - TigA
both - stevekerr25
both - chadnorth
M.C. - bayushi_david
M.C. - AsGSnak

"both" = ready for either SOC or MC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier A. Perez
Argentina
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
CABA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to join for a Base game, I've played the game only once IRL so I might need some help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
c wrote:
I'd like to join for a Base game, I've played the game only once IRL so I might need some help.

No problem. When there's at least 7 in either SOC base or MC. We'll probably get one going (since one (me?) will probably moderate the game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chadnorth wrote:
Let me see if I have this right. So far those ready to play are:

SOC - JoeC0
SOC - Xapi (added 11/1)
both - TigA
both - stevekerr25
both - chadnorth
M.C. - bayushi_david
M.C. - AsGSnak

"both" = ready for either SOC or MC.

I would suggest sending out invitations via GMs to those at the top of the waiting list.

Will update the waiting list soon to add Matt and Xavier
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wilkens
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, I'm anxious to get started. I am also willing to mod a game, but I'd like to get through a game as a player first just to see how things go when playing via forum.

Also, I'll post this here now. My wife and I are expecting our first child and the due date is 11/9. Because of that, there may be a couple days while we're at the hospital when I'm not on as much, but I have the app on my phone and will be able to check at least once a day when we get started. I'm also sure I'll be making runs to and from the house during that time and can check then as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier A. Perez
Argentina
CABA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!

My wife is expecting for late February, also our first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United Kingdom
Battersea
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can also be a "both".

And congratulations!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier A. Perez
Argentina
CABA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, if someone in that list is willing to mod, and perhaps a PM could be sent to AsGSnak to see if he'd be willing to play Base SOC, we could get a 6 player game started?

Or maybe PMing some of the guys in the list that already played a game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bayushi_david wrote:
I can also be a "both".

And congratulations!
Having MC as your preference doesn't exclude you from the base game, it just gives mods an idea of what the players want.

As a rule, I would always assume that someone who prefers MC would be fine playing the base game, but would not assume that someone who prefers the base game would be able to play MC (as they may not have the expansion).

Xapi wrote:
So, if someone in that list is willing to mod, and perhaps a PM could be sent to AsGSnak to see if he'd be willing to play Base SOC, we could get a 6 player game started?

All we need is someone to decide to mod a game. They will then send out invites according to the waiting list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xapi wrote:

Already on it. PM was sent to AsGSnak right after David's entry. He has already responded in the affirmative.

I am willing to moderate a basic SOC-6 game for (hopefully) seven players.

I will post it as a separate forum thread either later tonight or first thing in the morning. Please sign in there. I would like to leave it open for others through Saturday night. In the unlikely event that there are more than 7 new folks to sign up then AsGSnak is first alternate and TigA second. We'll plan to get underway Sunday.

Look for SOC-6 Morgan's Revenge and reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
BryceCon Game Convention Jan 15-18 in Southern Utah www.brycecon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy, can you switch me up to being willing to play both? I don't want in on the current game starting, but in the future I may be up to trying MC. I've got it, just haven't played it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy,

I thought you might want to update your waiting list. Here are the folks who were in on the two "Morgan" games (SOC5 and SOC6):

SOC/MC 5: chadnorth moderator
hiahQ
TigA
leafboy
awp832
AsGSnak

SOC 6: chadnorth moderator
Players:
DuelistofAges
Xapi
bayushi_david
AsGSnak
stevekerr25
JoeCo
rlennon

I would like to play either SOC or MC when next offered. I need to take a modding break until then.

Merry Christmas all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much is involved in modding SoC? Any particular program knowledge or is it fairly simple? I'm good with office programs, not familiar with graphics ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MilesF wrote:
How much is involved in modding SoC? Any particular program knowledge or is it fairly simple? I'm good with office programs, not familiar with graphics ones.

Here's how I do it. Mine is on an Open Office program drawing program, easy to manipulate, am told it works on Mac or PC. The basis for SOC3 by awp832 was my/andy's format obtained via Dropbox files.

Card lists, etc. I go to www.random.org and print out cross off when played/discarded, etc.

For more info PM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to be in line to embark on the next PBF SoC. Is there any news of anyone going to be modding a game in the near future?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Tanner
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I, too, would like to join on the next attempt to rid the lands of evil. Either base game, or with the expansion is fine by me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.