Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Gruber
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
www.solidboardgamers.com

Just wondering if anyone's had any experience dealing with or even heard of them?

I think it's a fairly small operation among friends that mostly advertise games for sale through Kijiji or their own website.

Not too many good places in the West GTA imo, want to hear some feedback if any and I'm always up for supporting local shops and such.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Mississauga
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have heard of them but I have never bought any games from them. I believe they are fairly new, they seem to be the only retailers in Mississauga besides Fungamescafe from what I can find. I did contact the owner once and they were very informative about the game I was inquiring about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mann Munoz
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy of Stone Age for $20. They may be a small operation, but they are great guys. The game was in excellent condition. The exchange was very smooth. If they have what you are looking for and the price is right - then I would go with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.