Subject: 2013/2014 Mighty Empires play by forum game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
しんぶん赤旗
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is time for another play by forum game of ME. The last game went well but eventually lost momentum. I have a few ideas for sorting this and would like to start within the next ten days. There are slots for four players, five if someone is really keen.

1- bolter (Khanate of Subuta)
2- Cedric18
3-
4-
5-

If you are interested in playing and can commit to a turn every day or two then please sign up. Total game time should be between 3 to 6 months.

Cheers,
Bolter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmb
Great idea! Unfortunatelly I don't have the space to set up a game board for multiple months ... That AND I don't have enough spare time. But thumbsup for your initiative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Channing Guenther
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Does anyone have images of the tiles? A digital copy of the map could be kept instead of a hard copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valenze
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I have a Cyberboard gamebox kicking around somewhere. Let me look for it and I will get back to everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Ferreyra
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. I'm trying to develop a ME gamebox for Zuntzu. I'll post here whenit is finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.