Popular Tags: [View All]
Ezra Nicholson
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had an offer to buy my 1E descent stuff. Just wanted some input on what a fair price would be?

I have
Base set
Road to Legend
Tomb of Ice
Altar of Despair
Well of Darkness
Sea of Blood
Sea of Blood mounted map
Quest compendium
I believe I have all the pewter generals for both Sea of Blood and Road to Legend
Extra sets of dice

The base set and road to legend I got through a math trade. The other stuff I bought myself and opened but never used them. I think the cards are still in shrink.

What do you think a fair price is for the collection?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Ezra

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gowans
United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on what condition everything is in...

Excellent: ~750-1000

"Good": ~500-750

Meh: 300-500

Edit: And I'd make the buyer foot the bill for shipping, too.

2nd Edit: I own everything, too, and you'd have to throw wads of cash at me to get me to sell. And then I'd turn around and hunt it all down again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeramy Poulin
United States
San Digeo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the already given ranges although I don't think condition makes as big if a difference. Even if you were missing the boxes and all the cards and tokens were well used it would be worth $500 minimum.

I would pay around $650 so it's at least worth that.

You might want to double check if you do have all the figures. 5 of the original Road to Legend ones are really hard to find now (although 3 are being reprinted soon in plastic). Whether they are all sealed or opened could make an overall $100 swing as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.