Miles Ratcliffe
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
*** EXPLORIANA *** Coming Soon 2018!
mbmbmbmbmb
We (Chaos Publishing) are currently in the final stages of developing our latest release, Brave the Elements, and are now looking for as much help we can get refining the game so that it is the very best it can be.

About Us
Since our retail release of Medieval Mastery earlier this year, we have taken our time to prepare for the future through extensive development and research. We have learnt so much in our short time as a publisher and will make every effort in future to ensure every aspect of our games are of the highest quality.

The Game
Brave the Elements is set in a world where everyone has a degree of control of the four basic elements; Fire, Air, Earth and Water. Some have even developed the ability to send forth powerful disasters that bring devastation to the land. Wage war against your rivals to prove your tribe’s dominance...but can you brave the elements? - this is our pitch (if only a rough draft)

The game is a 2 to 4 player card game that has an approximate 1 hour playing time. You can find a link to a rough draft of the rules HERE (feel free to point out any glaring mistakes you find)

The original concept for the game came to me in early-2010, alongside Medieval Mastery. Through playtesting, we found many flaws and, after re-inventing the game time and time again, we finally arrived at where we are today.

Playtesting
- We are looking for the most brutally honest feedback you can throw at us... Seriously, if there's something you dislike or if you don't really think it's such a great game at all or, even still, you just love every aspect of the game entirely, don't be afraid to let us know what you think ...and why. :)
- We are looking for anyone willing to print out the prototype of the game (13 pages: 108 cards + tokens) and who can provide us with critical feedback that can help us improve the game and get it ready for production.

We believe Brave the Elements can become a truly great game, it can be a game that you (and many others) will enjoy for many years to come... but it will only have that chance with your help.

Contact
I have a number of playtesters already signed up. If you are interested in taking part, please send me GeekMail on here or email me at miles[at]chaospublishing.com ...and I will send you a link to the files necessary to print n' play the game. Of course, everyone who helps playtest the game will receive a mention in the credits of the final rule book.

Thanks for your support, I look forward to hearing from you soon. :)

Miles

www.chaospublishing.com
www.twitter.com/ChaosPublishing
www.facebook.com/ChaosPublishingLtd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Ratcliffe
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
*** EXPLORIANA *** Coming Soon 2018!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps this is a better time to ask... anyone else interested in playtesting Brave the Elements? :)

...have any questions? Let me know! :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.