Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
My wife and I are simply addicted to this game. I tried it with the Bad Boyz and Stefano ended up buying his own copy!
We were now six players (Marco, Stefano, Luca, Andrea, Guido and Daniele). Daniele, Luca and Andrea had never played it so I stayed with Daniele since the game allows 5 players.
Stefano soon rushed forwards followed by Luca while Daniele and I collected some points thanks to 2 monastries , but we were behind as farmers were concerned. So we tried concentrating on farmers from then on and trying to complete cities. And it paid off beautifully! In the end we won (65 points) beating Stefano (62) thanks to the 28 points Guido and we earned with farmers.
This was another demonstration that often this strategy is winning.
To be honest our 4th farmer (Guido already had four) we managed to add it to the biggest field thanks to the last two lucky tiles!
But I also say that Luck has to be helped!
My rating to this game is a full 9. I think it'll never tire me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.