Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerard Gallagher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Seconded!

Bought this game recently in a local shop. We had a our first game recently and it was fantastic. Quite tactical. Though it could probably use an FAQ and update on the website.
(Not being able to destroy old summons by replacing them with new is apparently illegal from reading on here, but we used it in our games ;p)

I was thinking to source some of the booster packs from the earlier version on Ebay to see if they'd fit the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gerard.. are we the only players on the planet that have discovered this gem of a game???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerard Gallagher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
So it seems!

My friend and girlfriend love it. She's been asking to play more since we got it - which is surprising because she generally doesn't get games the same way I do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lucky man to have a board game playin' dame! The only game I can get my lady into is Plants versus Zombies on the lap-top!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ste gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great game, however the chaps that created this have been awol for the past year or so.

I purchased this at Gen con in 2012 after it was well displayed at the show and since then didly squat from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.