Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been on a documentary kick lately and came across the stories of the West Memphis Three. The definitive documentary on them seems to be the Paradise Lost trilogy (#1, #2, #3) but there is another that looks good, that was released recently, called West of Memphis. Anyone seen all of these and have a recommendation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clawlan wrote:
I have been on a documentary kick lately and came across the stories of the West Memphis Three. The definitive documentary on them seems to be the Paradise Lost trilogy (#1, #2, #3) but there is another that looks good, that was released recently, called West of Memphis. Anyone seen all of these and have a recommendation?

I've only seen part 2 of the documentary and it was pretty haunting.

From what I understand, both are good, but I think the edge goes to the trilogy just because it's so much more comprehensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
erak wrote:
yea, you have a point. I wonder how much overlap there is between the trilogy entries though. I'll probably watch the trilogy anyways.

I've only seen part 2 of the documentary and it was pretty haunting.

From what I understand, both are good, but I think the edge goes to the trilogy just because it's so much more comprehensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.