Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I almost always don't get enough play out of a game for an expansion to be worthwhile but have a large game group that sometimes is six in number, and might want Illusions just for the sixth player meeple. Is there a website that sells meeples that identical to Escape's meeples so I can avoid spending $17 for a single meeple?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
I almost always don't get enough play out of a game for an expansion to be worthwhile but have a large game group that sometimes is six in number, and might want Illusions just for the sixth player meeple. Is there a website that sells meeples that identical to Escape's meeples so I can avoid spending $17 for a single meeple?

The meeple or the set of dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rune
Norway
Bergen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do you need the meeple to be identical? Can't you just use some other appropriate piece?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
ralpher wrote:

D'oh. I guess dice are also needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rune wrote:
Why do you need the meeple to be identical? Can't you just use some other appropriate piece?

I have the matching stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prime Time
United States
New Plymouth
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
lfisher wrote:
ralpher wrote:

D'oh. I guess dice are also needed.

This would be your undoing...you really have to have the dice.

I know you don't want to spend the money on it, but if you play six, it really is worth it because of the increase in difficulty that you can get from it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are going to get an expansion, I'd probably go with Quests first. Adds unique powers to each player, and special rooms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Amundsen Østby
Norway
Langhus
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
If you are going to get an expansion, I'd probably go with Quests first. Adds unique powers to each player, and special rooms.

I agree

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.