Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
15 Posts

Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar – Tribes & Prophecies» Forums » General

Subject: Still no pictures of the Tribes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marin Baraba
Germany
Baden-Baden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

if anyone has made pictures of the 13 tribes please post them! I could not attend Essen this year and the suspension is killing mesurprise

I could not find any information so far on the topic, except the few spoiled in the sneak previews.

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree, we need some pictures. The rulebook doesn't show them, just has clarifications which it tough to figure out what some of them do.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaël Theunis
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the game, I will take pics on Sunday and post all of them soon! I can already say there was a bonus one given out in Essen :)
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
regulus wrote:
I just bought the game, I will take pics on Sunday and post all of them soon! I can already say there was a bonus one given out in Essen


That's cool, hopefully it'll hit the BGG Store.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marin Baraba
Germany
Baden-Baden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the offer to post the pics - much appreciated.

Wow, the guy that borrows resources looks like a great early game enabler.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MTGO Academy wrote:
Thanks for the offer to post the pics - much appreciated.

Wow, the guy that borrows resources looks like a great early game enabler.

Early game? Do you know how many times I've been a resource short of a monument at game end? I'd gladly pay three points in that situation!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marin Baraba
Germany
Baden-Baden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! Thanks for posting those
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Algimants Petkuns
Latvia
Riga
Latvia
flag msg tools
umm ... I see just 11 tribes here . Cit-Bolom-Tum second ability does not look like large advantage. I can only imagine using it in the end of the game when Tikal spaces 1-6 are fully crowded , and you want to get monument or something. Until "no additional cost" mean you can build monuments for free , and score Chichen Itza without puting sculls. But I really really doubt
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Question about the Vacub Caquix : during the same turn, I understand the rule like this : only one jump on each wheel. Am I right ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Algimants Petkuns
Latvia
Riga
Latvia
flag msg tools
Pikaraph wrote:
Question about the Vacub Caquix : during the same turn, I understand the rule like this : only one jump on each wheel. Am I right ?

I think its a bit better. One jump for each of your workers. While placing workers on turn you can think of lowest unoccupied spot on each track like is occupied. So for example you can place 3 workers on spots 1 2 and 3 (jump over zero) for each of your workers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Litovec wrote:
Pikaraph wrote:
Question about the Vacub Caquix : during the same turn, I understand the rule like this : only one jump on each wheel. Am I right ?

I think its a bit better. One jump for each of your workers. While placing workers on turn you can think of lowest unoccupied spot on each track like is occupied. So for example you can place 3 workers on spots 1 2 and 3 (jump over zero) for each of your workers.

Then why would it say "choose one space on one gear"? If you could do it with multiple workers there would be no reason to specify on one gear.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
Litovec wrote:
Pikaraph wrote:
Question about the Vacub Caquix : during the same turn, I understand the rule like this : only one jump on each wheel. Am I right ?

I think its a bit better. One jump for each of your workers. While placing workers on turn you can think of lowest unoccupied spot on each track like is occupied. So for example you can place 3 workers on spots 1 2 and 3 (jump over zero) for each of your workers.

Then why would it say "choose one space on one gear"? If you could do it with multiple workers there would be no reason to specify on one gear.


It will work for all the workers if they are all skipping the same space. If someone is on Uxmal 0, then you can choose Uxmal 1 to skip, and put a worker on 2 & 3 (multiple workers). You just can't skip spaces on different gears during the same turn.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.