Oliver Yang
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I ordered some games on amazon.de on October 13. The site gives an estimate delivery of October 23, but I still haven't got them. Should I be worried? How long did it take in your case if you have ordered games from amazon.de? Btw I live in virginia.

Thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
They usually take around 2 weeks. Sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit more. My bet is it'll arrive early next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, give it 3 weeks or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hahn
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Agree with the above posters.

I placed an order and it took 3 weeks or so. I almost pushed the panic button, but it arrived safe & sound. I'm confident you'll get your order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
see (click on) the amazon.de tag that I just tagged this thread with

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
d Michel
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will depend on which shipping option you chose, but it takes one to two weeks longer than their estimate to get out to Oregon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
I've seen up to 8 weeks for Canada, but I think thats almost entirely customs' fault.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Norris
United States
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Palaces of Carrara and it took around 2 weeks before it arrived. I'd say anything longer than 3 weeks is too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered 8 smallish games one time.

I had them all within three weeks.

In 5 shipments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Parks
United States
Billings
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only every made 1 order but I got it in 8 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Only had 1 order but it was around 2.5 weeks (a few days before their estimated time of arrival). Shipping box was a bit beat up, not much internal packaging but no noticeable damage to the game boxes (had 2 games, one the size of a ticket to ride and another a small card game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About 2 weeks to the eastern US, which is worth it (1) to get a game you cannot find in the states, and (2) to have it shipped overseas for a reasonable price. I am finding that smaller items arrive more quickly,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chad halstead
msg tools
mbmbmb
It shouldn't matter but there could be a difference if you used amazon actually or a marketplace seller, as the MP seller may choose a much slower option to ship by or not ship at as fast a speed as amazon might.
The oposite could be true though too and you get it quicker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
True, but not entirely relevant. It's only purchases from Amazon that typically ship to North America at all, let alone at reasonable rates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chad halstead
msg tools
mbmbmb
I do customer support help volunteering for amazon, so I know MP sellers from all differnent amazon sites ship to NM and very regularly just as when you go to amazon.com and buy from a MP seller and its out of the US. Sure shipping will be per item and not per order and will be quite high, but it's available if you want to go that route.

Let's not make this the war of the day though, I even debated replying but you know the whole internet make your point no matter what thing...yeah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Yang
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I still haven't received one of the three games I ordered. I received one on oct 28 and the other on nov 4. Now I'm really worried would they respond if I contact them in English?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
starscream 882
Philippines
Davao City
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just ordered 4 card games from amazon.de yesterday. do they also update you once the items are shipped? like the us amazon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
They will respond in English. If there is no tracking number they will ask your patience. After that you can ask that they send another copy. Usually takes 3 weeks before they will presume the package lost in transit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Amazon.de will send you a notification of shipment. That way you at least have something to go on in terms of delivery time. They will also provide an estimated delivery date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.