Subject: Help me format a sessions replay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Wigdor
United States
Lake Hiawatha
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I've got a write-up of the 5th and deciding championship game between Daniel Dunbring and Chris Linneman from last year's Internet 1989 League all ready to go. The only thing I don't know how to do is insert screenshots into the posts to go with the text. Can anyone help? I tried looking at the BGG help files, and I wasn't able to figure it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristof Bodric
Serbia
Novi Sad
flag msg tools
badge
And the ranger's aim was deadly with the big iron on his hip...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bruce,

Your best option would be to upload the images to your personal gallery on BGG first by clicking on your username, selecting the "Gallery" tab on your user page and clicking on "upload image".

Afterwards, when you post the game session, when you want to insert an image, just click on the camera icon in the toolbar above your post (should say "insert geek image")

and type in the ID number of your geek image - a 7-digit number to the left of your image in the gallery. You should get something like [ImageID=XXXXXXX].

To make the image larger, you should type the word "large" after the number in the brackets: [ImageID=XXXXXXXlarge] or if you want it even larger, type the word "original" after the imageID number, like this: [ImageID=XXXXXXXoriginal].

There, I hope this helped
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Wigdor
United States
Lake Hiawatha
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Thanks, that helped. I posted turn 1 under "sessions," intending to post the following turns in the same thread. Unfortunately, my article is pending approval. Should I have not posted this under sessions? Should I have posted the whole huge thing as one post? Sorry about my BGG inexperience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Torgerson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was already approved. Great job! I hope we will see the rest of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.