Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How does her attack after movement work?

Helen's text in the rulebook states that after she moves she performs an attack on EACH SURVIVOR within a 2 tile range.

So do I roll 4 dice 5 times because I have all 5 survivors within this range? Do they get a defense roll as normal? Do I treat this as a normal attack roll?

My instincts are that the entrapment rolls are ignored unless there are zombies in the tiles with the survivors. Same with a bite (it's a range attack).

Also:

Does a survivor dying advance the track in the nemesis showdown?

Can anyone answer these questions officially? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Girard
United States
Morrisonville
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my thoughts on the Hellen matter:

Helen's extra attack is only triggered by the terror die movement icon. She attacks each survivor group within her line of sight. If she attacked each survivor individually it would change the combat defense mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Girard
United States
Morrisonville
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Strike the terror die notion.

Hellen will move and attack each group she moves through as normal. At the end of her movement she will do her special attack to each group in her line of sight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whiskeybane wrote:
Strike the terror die notion.

Hellen will move and attack each group she moves through as normal. At the end of her movement she will do her special attack to each group in her line of sight.

Well, unless this is another mistake, the rules clearly state EACH survivor.

The security guard creature's text is similar. Was this changed from what the rulebook states?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As to your last question, neither a survivor dying not a room being destroyed advances the darkness track.
-ryanjamal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there a definite answer to this at all?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David said somewhere that survivors dying and destroyed rooms only affect the darkness track pre-final showdown. And he also confirmed somewhere that the security guard attacks each group in his line of sight, so I would imagine that Helen's ability is the same.
-ryanjamal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.