Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Many thanks to Dom for lumbering us with this daft name.

Anyway, we had our second get together yesterday and a jolly good onew it was as well. Big City appeared on the agenda for the first time and after some utter confusion about the rules at the start, we quickly got the hang of it. Dom quickly established himself as the nobbler supreme thwarting my plans for triple businesses on two occasions with factories and parks (I didn't let on at the time, but it was bloody irritating I can tell you). Jase provided one of the highlights of the game with his exultant placement of a church and celebration of the 15 points achieved. A bit over-excited there, Jase. Will you be joining your brother soon? Tim and I meanwhile proceeded to advance round the scoring track well in front of the other two, the battle finally being narrowly decided in my favour.

An enjoyable if initially confusing game that will no doubt have several more outings in the near future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.