Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Ritz
United States
Kelseyville
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a used copy of TI3 and it is missing the Hercant Planet Card (not the tile, but the corresponding resources card). There aren't many here in the US who have "parts" listed on BGG and the few forum posts I was able to dig up were from a few years ago. I'm not sure how they are now, but Fantasy Flight's web page says they only do replacements for damaged or missing parts from the manufacturing process (not through normal wear and tear).

So my question is two fold, A)Does anyone have any CURRENT experience with this type of used game parts replacement with Fantasy Flight, and B)Do you know of anywhere else that would have parts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ritz
United States
Kelseyville
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The person told me that it was missing, so I knocked off a few bucks the price I was willing to pay and he accepted. I figured since it was a planet card, the impact would be small.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had bought a used copy of TI3 and realized it was missing less than a dozen cards and some tokens from the Distant Sun. I used the FFG replacement parts request and got them replace very quickly. FFG customer service is one of the best and they try to maintain it that way. I'd give it a go, the worse that can happen is they say no or might charge a little for it. If you get the cards then great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.