Eddie Whitaker
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title asks, has anyone bought a game from him on the BGG marketplace.
I bought a game from him last Sunday and was told I would receive it in the week, but as of today I haven't received nothing.

I wouldn't normally complain but I have tried contacting him over the last two days and even emailed the store bravenewworld.biz from which he gets his stock but had nothing back, then I have now noticed all of a sudden all the games he was selling are no longer there.

I might be over reacting so I would just like to know if anybody has dealt with him before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mousey
Netherlands
Je suis Paris
flag msg tools
ESSEN The Game: SPIEL '13 Featuring Jonah
badge
RIP Jonah Lomu 1975-2015
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Essen Spiel time.
Essen lasts until Sunday, so he is probably offline until Monday (no free wifi at Spiel and not many hotels offer it down there).

So don't worry until Tuesday.

Besides the worrying part: Please contact an admin if you have an issue with a trade or sale (although most of them are in Essen right now too...), try not to post about it is the general rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Whitaker
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point about Essen, like I said I'm probably worried over nothing.

As for posting it in the forum, I had no intention of posting this and trying to get DerDiplomat a bad name or something, I was just worried because I wasn't getting a reply from him. In that regard I can see why it's not a good idea to post it in the forum.

Anyway thanks for the reply and putting my mind slightly at ease.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Fletcher
England
flag msg tools
I must go down to the sea again
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there, I've bought from Der Diplomat more than once. The first time I was worried, as delivery took quite a while, but in the end I received all games in top condition and package. So don't worry. Kind regards Fletcher
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone has a link to feedback on their profile page. Here is a direct link:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewfeedb...

A rating of 583, the most recent feedback only a few days ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.