4 Posts

51st State» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card draw during Production phase: Timing question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mumu shanshi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Within one player's production phase, are there any rules regarding the order or timing of production? The situation I am specifically thinking of is:

When I have card draw during production phase (from either locations or spoils); can I look at these new cards before deciding whether to cash in additional spoils?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jefferies
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
My name is Oobydoob Scooby-dooby Banooby. I have the silliest name in the galaxy. (Thumb Wars)
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe so. I think you have to draw all cards first, then look at them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monika Żabicka
Poland
Wodzisław Śl.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the official answer exists. I have read through a lot of FAQs and never met one.
We play that decisions during the Production Phase are free. You can do everything in any order and look at cards drawn etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mumu shanshi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Veridiana wrote:
I don't think the official answer exists. I have read through a lot of FAQs and never met one.
We play that decisions during the Production Phase are free. You can do everything in any order and look at cards drawn etc.

Thanks for the info! Yes, that was how we ruled it during my play session as well.

Thank you Paul for your reply too; I guess sometimes the subtlest nuances aren't covered by the rule book and then different people and playgroups just rule it differently!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.